Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TERESA COLLINS WEEKEND......

I can't believe I have been so busy I haven't shared my weekend with my Scrappy Sisters and Teresa Collins!! We had a Blast! We cropped from Friday morning til Sunday afternoon! But the really Fun Cool part was the classes Friday Night, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon into Saturday night with Teresa Collins!! She is such a sweet, fun, creative person to be around. She puts her heart and soul into the projects she teaches in her classes. While she teaches she opens up and you really get to know her. She loves what she does and it shows.  Here are some pictures of the weekend.























When Teresa comes to Arkansas, she likes to eat good ole' southern barbecue! 


When I finish some of the projects....I'll post them...

No comments:

Post a Comment