Saturday, January 31, 2015

C'EST MAGNIFIQUE KIT'S FEBRUARY MAIN KIT REVEAL

Hey it's that time! Here is C'est Magnifique's February Main Kit Reveal!

"Bird Song"

(3) Medium Turquoise Roses*
Crafty Secrets: Heartwarming Vintage Cuts: Love and Romance
Fabscraps: Chipboard Word: Forever
FabScraps: Oval Cameo Embellishments: Gray
Kaisercraft: Boutique: Clear Stamp Kaisercraft: Pearl Brads: Soft Blue
Kaisercraft: Periwinkle: Alpha Sticker Sheet
Maya Road: Scallop Trim: Antique Mocha
Melissa Frances: Blossom Resin Embellishments*
Prima: Chalk Edger: Turquoise Stone
Prima: Chipboard Alphabet: Pulse

This is an amazing Kit! The colors are beautiful! As the name applies there are some Beautiful Birds on the paper! There are also birds in the Add On Kits. Check out this kit in the store. www.cestmagnifiquekits.com

I'd like to share a layout I did with this kit!


I used items from the Main Kit, and some from each Add On kit. The bird was white resin and I inked it from the prima ink pad in the Main Kit. Then rubbed it down with some metallic rub on paint from the Mixed Media Add On Kit. I also used gesso from my stash in the background. Then rubbed it with the metallic rub on paint! I love this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment