Friday, December 12, 2014

MORE LAYOUTS WITH THE DECEMBER KIT...

Hey! I have a couple more layouts to share using C'est Magnifique December Kit,

This one is Bethany and Schuyler a few years back...brother and sister love..."Christmas Day"


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I also used a die from my stash to cut out the Santa and reindeer from a piece of the paper from the kit.

This next layout is an older picture of my two grandsons..."Wish"


I used items from the Main Kit, The Flower, Embellishment, Paper, and Mixed Media Add On kits. I fussy cut the Santa from one sheet of paper and pop dotted it to the second sheet of paper to add dimension. I used the stamp in the mixed media kit around the edges, and the paint to color the wish tag. 

This Kit had some pretty amazing Christmas items in it, the flowers are huge! They would be really great for some altered projects! If you see anything that interest you check it out at the online store! www.cestmagnifiquekits.com


No comments:

Post a Comment