Saturday, October 25, 2014

C'EST MAGNIFIQUE KIT'S NOVEMBER REVEAL LAYOUTS...

Today was my day to share on the Blog, what I've done with C'est Magnifique Kit's November Gorgeous Add On Kits. So I'm sharing it here with you too! Please visit their site to see what the other very talented DT members are doing with the Kit!


The first layout is "Sitting Pretty"...The pictures are of my youngest daughter who is now 26 years old...


As always, I used items from the Main kit and all four of the Add On Kits. This month we have paper  from the USA. It's from Blue Fern and the line is called Montage. It is gorgeous. This piece reminded me of a baby blanket. I covered the Chandelier chipboard piece(from Blue Fern) with gesso from my stash then used the Prima Art Sugar Charcoal. I used punches, dollies, distress ink, inked seam binding, and white embossing powder from my stash.

This layout, "Star", is a picture of my oldest grandson, also from several years ago.


I used items from the Main Kit and all four Add On Kits. He was posing, so I went with the camera embellies, frame, and slide from the kit. The green gesso was in the kit. I used a tag from the kit that had a star cut out as a stencil. Then used molding paste from my stash and watercolored the stars. I used punches, chess cloth, and distress marker and ink from my stash.



This layout is a picture of a house in Charleston, SC.


Again, I used items from the Main Kit and all four Add On kits. I love the eyelash beaded ribbon.  I used black card stock, ink, punches, and yellow glitter from my from my stash.




The last layout is another picture of my youngest daughter in homecoming..


I used items from ALL the Kits. There is always something in each kit I want to grab. Deonna puts a lot of thought into putting these kits together. So everything seems to flow. With this one I made a couple flowers with the gorgeous paper, only used a small flower from the Flower Add On. The rest of the flowers I fussy cut from the papers. The ribbon from the Prima stamp in the Mixed Media Stamp matched the ribbons in the background so I used the stamp and embossed them with white embossing powder from my stash.  I used seam binding from my stash.

If you like any of the items used here check them out at www.cestmagnifiquekits.com
The Add On kits are available now. The Main Kit will be revealed at the end of the month. Remember the November Sketch Challenge well be posted Nov 1st.

Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment