Tuesday, September 30, 2014

C'EST MAGNIFIQUE KIT'S OCTOBER LAYOUTS

Today was my day to Post on C'est Magnifique Kit's Blog. I want to share my layouts here too!
This first one is my youngest daughter.


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. The chipboard bow has been embossed. I also used a couple of punches from my stash. I used the water digressing technique on the paper.



This one is of my grandson when he was younger.


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I fussy cut the butterflies from one of the papers. I used my sewing machine to sew around the edges.



This layout is another one of my youngest daughter, using three of her senior pictures.




I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I also did so sewing on this page.


This layout is a Family picture that needs updated. Those who know me can see who is missing. We have added a daughter in law, son in law, and grandson since this picture was taken.


Again, I used items from all of the kits! I also used a couple of punches and some distress ink from my stash. I used the water distressing technique on the paper.


This is my last layout with the October Kit.


Again I used items from all the Kits. I used a piece of the paper as a focal point instead of a picture. The piece of chipboard has been embossed by two of the embossing powders. I used molding paste, and distress ink from my stash.


If you see anything here that interest you it is now in the store. You can find it here www.cestmagnifiquekits.com
The Main Kit will be revealed Sept. 30
The Sketch for October Sketch Challenge will be posted on Oct 1








No comments:

Post a Comment