Monday, August 25, 2014

C'EST MAGNIFIQUE KITS BLOG POST...

Hey! I have a Post today over on C'est Magnifique Kits Blog! Go check it out. While you are there check out what they have in their store. Deonna has added some pretty cool stuff! Here are a few layouts I did with the September Kit:

This is "Aim....Shoot". Those who know me and my family, know Weston trap shoots. This was at a National Trap Shooting Competition.






I used items from the Main Kit, the Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I fussy cut the feathers and moth from paper in the kit. I also used chess cloth, and a stapler from my stash.


This next layout, "You and Me" is my sweet grandsons. 

Again, I used items from the Main Kit, the Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I love the way the flower colors pop on the neutral paper. This paper would be beautiful for a Baby boy layout.




With this third layout, I went "Grunge".  This is one I took of a group of kids my daughter was friends with in high school.  They had a Christian Rock Band. I took some publicity shots for them. 



I used items from the Main Kit, the Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and the Mixed Media Add On kits. I also used a punch, a stencil and some molding paste from my stash.

You've seen the Add On Kits! The Main Kit will be revealed at the end of August! If you want any of the Add On Kits they are in the store now! Check out it out at www.cestmagnifiquekits.com



1 comment: