Monday, December 8, 2014

NEW TOTES!!

Hey! Close to My Heart has a new Rolling Tote and a matching Shoulder Tote! If you like to use the plastic storage boxes from CTMH, you will love this rolling tote. They stack inside the tote for easy travel. Then the front unzips for 12x12 paper holders. The sides unzip for more storage area. The shoulder tote holds 12x12 paper holders. Check it out on youtube and soon I hope on my website www.tammybroadaway.ctmh.com I plan on ordering one this week and I will let you know what I think. It looks pretty cool on the video.



I love these plastic organizational containers! The large one is great for 6x6 paper or stamps sets. The medium one is great for jars of paint, ink pads, gesso, glitter glue, rolls of ribbon, small tools, embellishments,etc. The small one is wonderful. You can purchase inserts for the small ink pads, then add the insert for the daubers in the lid. There is also an insert that holds small containers for small embellishments. You could also just use it without an insert and put pens, scissors, rulers, or such tools in it. Now with the rolling tote, it will make it easier to take these great containers with you! Oh, and for those who like to use Project Life, the Medium Container holds the Project Life Sets perfectly!! If you are interested in the containers please visit www.tammybroadaway.ctmh.com you can find them under products. Let me know if you would like the new totes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment